Thursday, April 28, 2011

CBK expo and tattoos

Thanx for all the interrest after the CBK Den Bosch art expo from Gallery Majke Husstege, meet some new people and the art inspired me, especially the reading Gorilla's, i had fun:)  The last 2 weeks were great especially with the spring/ summer kicking in and going home with light in the sky.
Also my new book came out with some of my latest work and Guy a guest artist from the US arranged me a new machine (thanx alot man)!
Now a photo update of some work and i will be chilling out in my tent the next 10 day's so see you later!
Skah is checking out what the hell this gorilla is reading:)







Work in progress, check it out later....










 
Work in progress....








Tigersnales from the flatlands

New old D.D. machine

and not to forget my new book.....


























No comments: