Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For me this summer holiday next 6 weeks is like the end of the year and i look back of what i have done and chill out. Thanx to all my customers, friends and family for supporting me and their trust! Here some of my new work from the last weeks and i think it will take 2 months before i post another update, so have a great summer, take care Igor!

For Perry the surfdude, i already did the front and side about 2 years ago and now finished the back with his custom hei Tiki.






Another freehand polynesian tattoo

Freehand start of a cover-up for Martijn's second black arm piece.







Thanx Marco for the tattoo trade, i loved to do this one!

My selfmade polynesian influanced au ta tools

Freehand marquesian tiki on Cliff, thanx man for ending my season with this session!




An old school related Igor twist tattoo

ManWithEarsAndHat+devilHornsAndCats





Aap noot mies etc


Some classic script



This customer wanted a elephant in my stayle based on the elephants from Dali.





Story in abstract


This is a old tattoo from Nadjenka who wanted to cover it up, i made a big bird over it, work in progress.......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.