Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Black is black!

After a couple of weeks working in my own private studio and at Sparta Tattoo in Hoorn, it's a great start for this new direction in my life.
Luckely my customers agree with me that it's a more relaxed and private environment to get tattooed and i found more peace of mind and inspiration again.
The crew of Sparta Tattoo is great and made me feel very welcome, it feels like i have worked there already a longer time.
Hoorn is a small town compared to Amsterdam and way more relaxed and cheaper parking, from Amsterdam it's about 40 minutes with a direct train and faster by car.
I enjoy my time being home early now and spent more time with my kids, eating more often together and bringing my kids to bed makes me feel blessed with the extra time i have with them.
Most of the time i am booked for about half year and now and than i have a cancelation, if you would like to get tattooed check out my new website for all the info:  Blackinktatau.com  and i have a Instagram account where you can follow me and find more of my work.
Thanx for watching, cheers Igor.
















No comments: