Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today is the day



Last week the healtcare inspection (GGD) checked my studio and i finally got the licence to start working.
I need a couple of weeks to get used working in my own place and make everything work the way how i want but it feels real good and my customers are more than happy to get inked in my new place.
  
I am proud to say that i have won the international competition for the best Tatau artists award of june-april for the  best Marquesan influenced sleeve tattoo.
Great to be surrounded by so many good artist all over the world and i want to thank Phil Tahititatou for all his hard work and connecting people.

Also my  website www.blackinktatau.com is up to date, feel free to check it out and if you have some work from me write me a review please.

Here some latest photo's of my work and other things that are happening, have a great summer holiday, take care cheers Igor Kampman.

Good start to celebrate the studio and summer holiday

Maori Kirituhi with Samoan and Marquesan elements

Tatau award

New logo for caps and clothing WIP
Start of a cover-up work in progress...

Marquesan tiki - Patutiki


Work in progress...
Tattoo for Martine, my friend and we call this the 100 year project - when i started with tattooing she was one of the first who got ink from me, now after 14 years we keep expanding tattoos on her, Thanx Tinus X.
Shark head of 5 meters high we built as an intrance for Gestrand festival


No comments: